Are you ready to help students achieve their reading goals?
It has never been more critical for schools and communities to invest in children accelerating their reading capabilities. At Zoobean, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work that helps grow our current client population, of over 10,000 schools and public libraries, while also accelerating the brand as the “Fitbit for Reading” for consumers worldwide.
Zoobean is hiring for a Regional Partnerships Manager who can combine creative, technical, problem-solving, and leadership skills to lead their outside sales efforts.
- Develop a comprehensive K-12/Public Library sales strategy
- Grow relationships with K-12 decision-makers across the U.S.
- Deliver sales presentations to show how Zoobean can improve student outcome
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of the pipeline and account plans
- Develop mastery of the Zoobean solution, the competitive landscape, and key trends
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets for new business
- Ability to travel
- Exemplify the company’s three core values: Love, Inclusion, and Awesomeness
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Sales experience (school districts or libraries) a plus
- Experience selling digital curriculum or reading products
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will range from $80,000 to $120,000 commensurate with qualifications and experience
- On target commissions totaling $25K to $35K annual
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Participation in company’s stock incentive plan
- Participation in company's quarterly bonus plan for employees
- Work from home with the option to have the company lease co-working space on your behalf
- $500 home office setup stipend
- Attend in-person team lunches twice a year in Pittsburgh, DC, Florida, or Indianapolis
- Optionally participate in our annual team “fall break” where we kick back together at a resort
- At least 15 vacation days annually + a one week winter break from Xmas Eve to New Year's Day
- Office closed for all federal holidays
- Friday lunch on your company credit card
- $1,200 annual professional development stipend
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We believe diversity breeds innovation. We're building a product that helps librarians, educators, and families everywhere, and to do that well, we need a workforce that’s representative of the population we serve. We are actively looking to add members to our team who will bring diverse backgrounds, new perspectives, and a willingness to challenge us to improve the work we do every day.
From the Heart
At Zoobean, we live out three core values that are represented in our logo:
- Love: We are passionate about the work we do and give everything we can to our customers, investors, and each other.
- Inclusion: Our company grew out of a calling to help children and families see themselves in the books they read. That same commitment to diversity runs through all we do and gives each of us an opportunity to express our full selves while feeling a sense of belonging to a larger community.
- Hard Work: We believe that hard work keeps paying off and you can’t microwave experience. We finish stronger than we start.
- Awesomeness: This one speaks for itself.
If this hits you in the heart and mind, then come work with us.