Are you ready to help students achieve their reading goals?
It has never been more critical for schools and communities to invest in children accelerating their reading capabilities. At Zoobean, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work that helps grow their customer base, of over 10,000 schools and public libraries, while also accelerating the brand as the “Fitbit for Reading” for consumers worldwide.
Zoobean is hiring for a Demand Generation Director who can combine creative, technical, problem-solving, and leadership skills to drive revenue growth and promote customer engagement and help the company grow from good to great.
Zoobean’s flagship products help people achieve reading goals by tracking reading and participating in reading challenges. We serve over 7,000 public library and school clients in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Over three million readers currently use our platform, Beanstack, to track their reading, earn incentives, and stay motivated to read.
Our Shark Tank appearance brought us Mark Cuban as an investor. We have since picked up Kapor Capital, Militello Capital, AlphaLab Gear, RevUp Capital, and the AT&T Aspire Accelerator as believers and backers to our wonderful cause. Our customers range from big to small and include Los Angeles Public Library, Hawaii Department of Education, and the Department of Defense.
- Identify and develop strategies to engage and acquire new customer segments
- Own the company’s marketing budget, manage and design marketing operations to execute on your growth vision
- Run data-driven marketing campaigns that provide new insights into existing and prospective customers
- Bring your knowledge of the competitive landscape and best practices to ensure Zoobean achieves its growth targets
- Exemplify the company’s three core values: Love, Inclusion, and Awesomeness
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of lead/demand generation experience
- Experience with marketing automation software
- K-12 education experience (educator or marketing/sales experience) a plus
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will range from $100,000 to $125,000, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Participation in company’s stock incentive plan
- Participation in company's quarterly bonus plan for employees
- Work from home with the option to have the company lease co-working space on your behalf
- $500 home office setup stipend
- Attend in-person team lunches every 6 weeks in Pittsburgh, DC, or Indianapolis
- Optionally participate in our annual team “refresh” where we kick back together at a resort or other destination
- At least 15 vacation days annually + a one week winter break from Xmas Eve to New Year's Day
- Office closed for all federal holidays
- Friday lunch on your company credit card
- $1,200 annual professional development stipend
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We believe diversity breeds innovation. We're building a product that helps librarians, educators, and families everywhere, and to do that well, we need a workforce that’s representative of the population we serve. We are actively looking to add members to our team who will bring diverse backgrounds, new perspectives, and a willingness to challenge us to improve the work we do every day.
From the Heart
At Zoobean, we live out three core values that are represented in our logo:
- Love: We are passionate about the work we do and give everything we can to our customers, investors, and each other.
- Inclusion: Our company grew out of a calling to help children and families see themselves in the books they read. That same commitment to diversity runs through all we do and gives each of us an opportunity to express our full selves while feeling a sense of belonging to a larger community.
- Hard Work: We believe that hard work keeps paying off and you can’t microwave experience. We finish stronger than we start.
- Awesomeness: This one speaks for itself.
If this hits you in the heart and mind, then come work with us.