The Big Picture
Do you take pride in helping customers succeed? Are you constantly looking for opportunities to help your customers? At Zoobean, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work that has huge impact on our current client population, public libraries and school systems, serving over two million readers.
The Client Success Coordinator is an energetic customer facing professional who will engage, retain and drive our customers' understanding of the Beanstack software. They will implement and support clients, helping to ensure client satisfaction and continued use of our service.
You will join a scrappy, dynamic, and fun crew of twenty full-time teammates, including six Client Success Team (CST) members. In this role, you will support the CST team and clients generally. The best part is that you get a unique opportunity to use your strengths and skills to challenge others to read more. After all, reading is to the mind as exercise is to the body.
Zoobean’s flagship products help people achieve reading goals by tracking reading and participating in reading challenges. We serve over 7,000 public library and school clients in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Over three million readers currently use our platform, Beanstack, to track their reading, earn incentives, and stay motivated to read.
Our Shark Tank appearance brought us Mark Cuban as an investor. We have since picked up Kapor Capital, Militello Capital, AlphaLab Gear, RevUp Capital, and the AT&T Aspire Accelerator as believers and backers to our wonderful cause. Our customers range from big to small and include Los Angeles Public Library, Hawaii Department of Education, and the Department of Defense.
- Onboard new clients by providing effective implementation and training calls and live webinars.
- Provide virtual support via our online ticketing and helpdesk system.
- Ensure client issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed.
- Facilitate regular check-ins with assigned clients.
- Actively monitor client site use and maintain productive relationships.
- 2+ years of proven success in account management or customer success
- Energy around and passion for delighting customers, eager to exceed their goals and expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a high level of professionalism.
- Good organizational and time management skills, including experience working with tight deadlines, confidence under pressure, prioritization, multi-tasking, and problem solving
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to define creative solutions to complex problems
- Location: Washington, DC
A Big Plus
- Experience in the SaaS, Education, or Library Industries
- Experience collaborating with a team both locally and virtually
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Hubspot (or other CRM)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will range from $60,000 to $100,000 commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Opportunity to work from home at least one day a week
- At least 15 vacation days annually + a one week winter break from Xmas Eve to New Year's Day
- Participation in company's quarterly bonus plan for employees
- Tuesday and Friday lunch on your company credit card
- $1,200 annual professional development stipend
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We believe diversity breeds innovation. We're building a product that helps librarians, educators, and families everywhere, and to do that well, we need a workforce that’s representative of the population we serve. We are actively looking to add members to our team who will bring diverse backgrounds, new perspectives, and a willingness to challenge us to improve the work we do every day.
From the Heart
At Zoobean, we live out three core values that are represented in our logo:
- Love: We are passionate about the work we do and give everything we can to our customers, investors, and each other.
- Inclusion: Our company grew out of a calling to help children and families see themselves in the books they read. That same commitment to diversity runs through all we do and gives each of us an opportunity to express our full selves while feeling a sense of belonging to a larger community.
- Awesomeness: This one speaks for itself.
If this hits you in the heart and mind, then come work with us.