School Client Success Manager
The Big Picture
Do you take pride in helping educators and students succeed? Are you constantly looking for opportunities to do well by doing good? At Zoobean, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work that helps grow our current client population of school districts and public libraries, serving over two million readers.
As a Client Success Manager, you will oversee various implementation support services across an assigned book of business. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Client Success, this person will partner with K-12 school and district leaders to plan, coordinate and deliver implementation support to move adoptions from onboarding to optimization. The ideal candidate has taught in either elementary or secondary sectors with experience working in the K-12 Edtech Industry in a client services role. They have excellent organizational and communication skills to function effectively with external clients and internal cross-collaborative teams.
Zoobean’s flagship products help people achieve reading goals by tracking reading and participating in reading challenges. We serve over 10,000 public library and school clients in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Over four million readers use our platform, Beanstack, to track their reading, earn incentives, and stay motivated to read.
Our Shark Tank appearance brought us Mark Cuban, as an investor. We have since picked up Kapor Capital, Militello Capital, AlphaLab Gear, RevUp Capital, and the AT&T Aspire Accelerator as believers and backers of our wonderful cause. Our customers range from big to small and include the Los Angeles Public Library, the Hawaii Department of Education, and the Department of Defense.
Location: This is a USA remote position.
- Provide resources to clients based on their implementation goals
- Support onboarding and drive adoption for all purchased products and services
- Track, analyze, and interpret client health with tools and data established by the CS Department lead to determine implementation status and identify client needs
- Proactively communicate implementation gaps to the client
- Problem-solve and offer solutions to address identified implementation gaps
- Maintain customer information and track implementation activity using HubSpot
- Utilize Client Success playbooks so that team members can understand best practices as the company grows and scales
- Monitor and respond to support questions from the school and public library customers in a timely manner using HubSpot’s ticketing system
- Be the voice of the client so that internal teams can better understand how to improve all aspects of the customer experience
- Achieve quarterly client retention goals
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services - technical and operational, as well as internal Beanstack systems and processes
You are a great fit if you are…
- an individual who embodies Zoobean’s values of love, inclusion, and awesomeness to our family of clients
- excited to learn, implement, and evaluate new strategies
- intrigued by a K12 startup environment that has the potential to evolve rapidly.
- an avid reader!
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing SaaS business (professional learning, customer service, or sales)
- 2-3 years of K-12 teaching experience preferred
- Experience inspiring others to action (sales, leadership, fundraising, public service)
- Highly adept with technology and quick to learn new technologies and apply solutions
- Experience with and ability to communicate across all levels of an organization, excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong data analysis skills
A Big Plus
- Experience collaborating with a remote team
- Experience delivering online professional learning
- Experience with Hubspot, Zoom, Asana, and/or SurveyMonkey
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will range from $65,000 to $85,000, commensurate with qualifications and experience
- 401K Plan with company match
- Stock incentives equal to at least .1% ownership in the company
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are available
- Work from home
- At least 15 vacation days annually plus a one-week winter break from Xmas Eve to New Year's Day
- Participation in the company's quarterly bonus plan for employees
- Friday lunch on your company credit card
- $1,200 annual professional development stipend
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We believe diversity breeds innovation. We're building a product that helps librarians, educators, and families everywhere, and to do that well, we need a workforce that’s representative of the population we serve. We are actively looking to add members to our team who will bring diverse backgrounds, new perspectives, and a willingness to challenge us to improve the work we do every day.
From the Heart
At Zoobean, we live out three core values that are represented in our logo:
- Love: We are passionate about our work and give everything we can to our customers, investors, and each other.
- Inclusion: Our company grew out of a calling to help children and families see themselves in the books they read. That same commitment to diversity runs through all we do and allows us to express ourselves while feeling a sense of belonging to a larger community.
- Awesomeness: This one speaks for itself.
Come work with us if this hits you in the heart and mind.